The Protection of Your personal Data is of particular Concern to us. We therefore process Your Data solely on The basis of the legal Provisions (GDPR, TKG 2003). In this Data protection information, we inform You about the most important Aspects of Data processing within the Framework of our Website.
If You contact us via a Form on the Website or by e-mail, Your Information will be stored with us for The Purpose of processing the request and in the Event of Follow-up Questions for six Months. We will not share this data without your consent.
We would like to point out that for the purpose of the simpler purchase process and for the later processing of the contract, the webshop operator stores the IP data of the connection owner within the framework of cookies, as well as the name, address and purchased items of the buyer.
In addition, the following data will also be stored with us for the purpose of contract processing: . The data you provide is required to fulfil the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures. Without this data, we will not be able to conclude the contract with you. Data is not transferred to third parties, with the exception of the transfer of credit card data to the relevant banking institutions/payment service providers for the purpose of debiting the purchase price, to the transport company commissioned by us/ Shipping companies for the delivery of the goods as well as to our tax advisor for the fulfilment of our tax obligations.
After the cancellation of the purchase process, the data stored with us will be deleted. In the event of a conclusion of the contract, all data from the contractual relationship will be stored until the expiry of the tax retention period (7 years). The data name, address, purchased goods and date of purchase are also stored until the end of the product liability (10 years). Data processing is carried out on the basis of the statutory provisions of § 96 (3) TKG and Art 6 (1 lit a) and/or lit b (necessary for the fulfillment of the contract) of the GDPR.
Our Website uses so-called Cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your device with the help of the browser. They do no harm.
If You do not wish to do so, You can set up Your Browser to Inform You about the Setting of Cookies and You only allow this on a Case-by-case basis.
When Disabling Cookies, the Functionality Of our Website may be limited.
Our website uses functions of the web analytics service WP Analytics of Exact Metrics. Cookies are used for this purpose, which enables an analysis of the use of the website by your users. The resulting information is transferred to the provider’s server and stored there.
You can prevent this by setting up your browser so that cookies are not stored.
Ihre IP address is recorded, but immediately pseudonymized [by deletion of the last 8 bits]. As a result, only rough localization is possible.
Data processing is carried out on the basis of the statutory provisions of § 96 (3) TKG and Art 6 (1 lit a) and f (legitimate interest) of the GDPR.
Our concern in the sense of the GDPR (legitimate interest) is to improve our offer and our website. Since the privacy of our users is important to us, the user data is pseudonymised.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, we use the data required or separately provided by you to provide you with our e-mail newsletter on a regular basis based on your consent in accordance with Art. 1 pp. 1 lit. (GPR).
The unsubscribe from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a dedicated link in the newsletter. After unregistration, we will delete your e-mail address, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use further data, which is permitted by law and about which we have you in this declaration. inform.”
As a matter of principle, you have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection with respect to your data stored with us. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or that your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to us firstname.lastname@example.org or the data protection authority.
“As a person affected, you have the following rights:
• in accordance with Article 15 GDPR, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
• in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, the right to request inaccurate or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing
– the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
– to fulfil a legal obligation;
– is necessary for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims,
• in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, to the extent that
-the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
– the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it;
– we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
– you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 OF the GDPR;
• in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, the right to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller;
• in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the authorities of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.”
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, please contact us directly.
Manuela Cech email@example.com, or use our contact form